Your privacy on the Internet is important to 4th Generation Systems. This privacy statement discloses 4th Generation Systems privacy practices for “Personally Identifiable Information” (that is, information that identifies you or a third party) that is transmitted electronically to 4th Generation Systems via this Website, and addresses the following items:
• How 4th Generation Systems uses Personally Identifiable Information.
• With whom 4th Generation Systems shares Personally Identifiable Information.
• The choices available to you, as a Website visitor, regarding collection, use and sharing of Personally Identifiable Information.
• The security procedures that 4th Generation Systems has in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of Personally Identifiable Information under its control.
4th Generation Systems does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from you except when you expressly volunteer the information. This includes when you:
• Register for a seminar, become a Member, purchase or download a 4th Generation Systems product or service.
• Request information (electronically or via US Mail) about 4th Generation Systems products and services, subscribe to newsletters, or enter a promotional contest.
• Use various tools to select 4th Generation Systems products and services that are suitable for your Website visit.
• Request contact with a 4th Generation Systems representative.
• Provide 4th Generation Systems with feedback about 4th Generation Systems products and services or your Website experience.
4th Generation Systems is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website and will not sell, share, or rent Personally Identifiable Information other than as disclosed below in this statement. 4th Generation Systems does not sell, share with or rent to others e-mail addresses solely for the purpose of third party marketing, but may include third party advertisements within e-mails. Among other things, this Personally Identifiable Information is used to respond to your requests and inquiries, and to communicate timely information and special offers. You can choose not to receive such information by e-mailing customerservice@4thGenerationSystems.com or by calling 4th Generation Systems Customer Service at 1-847-381-7797. If you register for a seminar or pay for products and services using a credit card, contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (credit card number, expiration date) is required. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
Personally Identifiable Information is also collected when you apply for a position with 4th Generation Systems or a program sponsored by 4th Generation Systems. In these cases, Personally Identifiable Information is used only for the purpose of processing and evaluating the application.
The information you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
4th Generation Systems shares Personally Identifiable Information collected electronically through its Website in the following ways:
• 4th Generation Systems or 4th Generation Systems partners may use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and/or a credit card processing company to bill for goods and services purchased through the 4th Generation Systems Website, and 4th Generation Systems will share Personally Identifiable Information with those entities.
• From time to time, 4th Generation Systems works with business partners and sponsors to provide specific services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for such services, we will share Personally Identifiable Information necessary for the partner/sponsor to provide these services.
• 4th Generation Systems does provide certain firms with its postal mailing address list on a rental basis. If you wish to be excluded from receiving third party mailings, please e-mail customerservice@4thGenerationSystems.com or call 4th Generation Systems Customer Service at 1-847-381-7797.
• In addition, we may share information about your order with some of these firms so that they can more easily identify offers that may interest you. If you prefer that we do not share your order information, please email us at customerservice@4thGenerationSystems.com or call 4th Generation Systems Customer Service at 1-847-381-7797.
• E-mailings of 4th Generation Systems newsletters and other materials are processed both in-house and by outsourced service companies. On occasion, where 4th Generation Systems contracts with a service provider, it may request that the provider collect and/or provide information directly from our customers on our behalf. In all situations, 4th Generation Systems restricts how its suppliers and other service providers may access, use and disclose Personally Identifiable Information. 4th Generation Systems does not permit these suppliers and other service providers to sell Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. If you receive information through 4th Generation Systems or through a third party supplier that you prefer not to receive, you should request to be removed from the active mailing list by r-mailing customerservice@4thGenerationSystems.com or call 4th Generation Systems Customer Service at 1-847-381-7797.
• 4th Generation Systems reserves the right to use Personally Identifiable Information in order to investigate any claim or suspicion that there may have been a violation of the Terms and Conditions governing this site, to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
• 4th Generation Systems may transfer Personally Identifiable Information to a third party in the event of a sale of stock, merger or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of the assets of 4th Generation Systems, whether voluntarily or by operation of law.
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor's hard drive. These cookies do not identify, monitor or track any Personally Identifiable Information. 4th Generation Systems uses this information to analyze trends, track visitors' movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. If a visitor rejects the cookie, the visitor may be limited in some areas of the site. Consult the Help section of your browser software to choose the appropriate setting to accept or reject cookies.
4th Generation System’s Website contains links to other sites. Some links are to Websites of 4th Generation System’s partners that offer 4th Generation Systems customers and Members a variety of special products and services. Please be aware that 4th Generation Systems is not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices of such other sites. We trust that our Website visitors are aware when they leave the 4th Generation Systems site, and we encourage them to read the privacy statements of each Website to which ours is linked that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
This Website takes reasonable precautions to protect Personally Identifiable Information submitted to 4th Generation Systems via its Website. At times, Personally Identifiable Information is encrypted and protected using SSL software..
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as a zip code), or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove that Personally Identifiable Information. This can be done by e-mailing customerservice@4thGenerationSystems.com or call 4th Generation Systems Customer Service at 1-847-381-7797.